Saturday, July 09, 2005

Blimey! Comic-Con is nearly upon us


Being a 'Con Virgin', I'm especially excited to actually be an
exhibitor for my first visit!. Those few who've seen 'Afterworks'
so far seem to like it a bunch, which is great.
Pixar folks will get a full preview on Monday. Thats quite a
daunting 'jury of peers' !!! :-)
Then its time to chuck everything in the van and make our way
down South. We set up on Wednesday, enjoy preview night, then
have a drink or three.

I expect this will be my last post prior to the Con as I'll be
scrambling around Mon/Tues getting my act together .
Including picking up the T Shirts (now in Black, White and Grey!!)

Its kinda fun the web stuff, so I will pick it back up in a few
weeks, after Con and a short break in Europe.

So, thanks very much for checking out the site, it really is much
appreciated. Hope to see you in person in sunny San Diego.

I'll be the one in black with the specs and British accent :-)

cheers
Simon

5 Comments:

Blogger Rob A. said...

Can't wait! I'll be the one with the green goggles.

5:45 AM  
Blogger david golbitz said...

Comic-Con is insane. There will be 100,000 people crammed into the convention center over the four days, at least half of whom will be there on Saturday alone. You will reek of nerd-sweat by Friday evening, if not before. But it sure is a helluva fun time. Wish I was able to make it this year. Good luck with being an exhibitionist. Sell lotsa stuff.

And throughout the entire weekend, remember this, if nothing else: alcohol is your friend.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Brave_Sir_Robin said...

Rob
its Ottawa all over again and more
look forward to meeting up:-)


Thanks for the heads up 1031
I'm preparing myself for the selling
and the er... nerd horde
mmmm.. alcohol..good idea :-)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Brave_Sir_Robin said...

yeah thanks for the support BJ
or can I call you 'Quitter' ;-)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Mike Thompson said...

Nice work and style!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home