Monday, July 18, 2005

'Stormtrooper Elvis' has left the building


Holy Crap.....so that's Comic Con!!
it was pretty intense, a packed explosion of noise and colour!
Now I really need to sleep and re-hydrate!

A quickie post..and yeah, every post needs some kind of image.
as I won't have a chance to upload Con Photos right now, I'm off for
a quick holiday, I'm sure the E-Ville chaps will stick a few up.

Thanks very much to all you folks who came over to see us at
our table, even more so if you bought books :-)

And cheers for all your support and encouragement, its means so
much to know that there are folks out there that enjoy our personal
work....in addition to Pixar's :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger david golbitz said...

Stormtrooper Elvis is always there (he's even got a website), but did you see that Samurai Stormtrooper? Now that was a cool-looking costume.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Brave_Sir_Robin said...

yeah, that was neat
best one I saw was a General Grievous
very cleverly done.. ha ha

maybe I'll dress up next year...


nah

12:28 PM  
Blogger Thomas Huxley said...

Have a great holiday Simon. I can't wait to read Champion. I am very envious of everyone else.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Coat said...

Stormtrooper Elvis has a good heart. He does resemble a young thin Elvis out of his stormtrooper outfit ...

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home