Saturday, September 03, 2005

Very Very Late Con Photos



After being a bit slack with the postings I finally got around to
uploading some Comic Con photos. Including the obligatory
'Girl in Leia Slave Outfit' shot.

Thats my drunken face top right, in a white 'Champion' T Shirt
..I still have some in White or Black for sale :-)

Since Con, I've had a long lazy break, so now its back to work.
Not only am I planning whats next for the Champion but in the
short term I also have a neat commision, perhaps more about
that later.

Those E-Ville Boys are on the Case already with a new 'Afterworks'
site and a nifty internet sales thingy is in the pipeline.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted M said...

Cool. That Scorpion costume was so awesome.
nice to see you posting again, Simon.

-T

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whaaaaaaaaats yer mail mate

Iain from Shepperton

2:52 AM  
Blogger chip shop man said...

It is very hard to find a good remote control for an old tellie. One should not forget old low tech friends living in banana republics with worthless currencies.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home